Weekly News RoundUp
Friday already? That went quickly. If you’ve barely had time to look up from your screen, or tear yourself away from work, you may have missed some of the week’s tech stories. We’re here to help.
Here’s the second Digit weekly tech news round-up.
- Amiqus Partners with First Scottish to conduct anti money-laundering checks
- Talking Medicines Launch MedSmart App in iOS and Google Play stores
World Tech News
- The future of the Internet in 355 slides. Yes, it’s Mary Meeker’s 2017 internet trends report
- Think business continuity is boring? Watch a Japanese data centre survive an earthquake
- The world’s first text adventure game is back. Colossal Cave Adventure just hit GitLab
- Worried about Revenge Porn? There’s an app (to help prevent) that
- Find out now what the chances are that a Robot will take your job?
- Or alternatively just find out if you’re having sex as often as your friends and colleagues
- The Silicon Valley tech start-up which tried to disrupt the cheese toastie market (really)
- The complete and utter history of Halo from the people who made it
- The New Statesman Ran the Conservative Manifesto and Labour Manifesto through the Democracy 3 game engine to see what would happen (Hint: there are assassination attempts…)
See you next week…