DIGIT Expo, Scotland’s largest IT and digital showcase, is now just two weeks away.
On November 23rd, DIGIT will be taking over the Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC), when over 1,000 delegates will come together for a packed programme of talks, networking and business engagement.
The event will combine all the key verticals within the information technology sector, including: cybersecurity, cloud, data, AI and IT services – and promises to be a must-attend for all technology and digital practitioners across these disciplines.
With the last DIGIT Expo having taken place in 2019, attendees will have a lot to catch up on. The past year and a half have seen some of the biggest social, political, economic and technological upheavals in a decade. Across the four stages, in the exhibition halls and the networking areas, people will discuss lessons learnt from the last 18 months and how these can applied in future.
DIGIT Director Ray Bugg said: “Having restarted physical events this year, DIGIT Expo provides the perfect opportunity for people from all over Scotland’s tech industry to meet and network.
“Despite the challenges posed by the pandemic, the tech sector has emerged, in many cases, stronger than it was before. Companies, big and small, helped support the economy, keep people working and ensure society continued to function. Everyone has insights into how they navigated the past two years, and what the coming years will bring.
“DIGIT Expo will provide the perfect forum for us to share these insights, and to reconnect in-person after so many months of virtual meetings and digital fatigue. We’ve got an exceptional line-up for this year, making this a must-attend event for everyone in the tech industry.”
Some of the speakers include:
- Dr Ian Bird, Technical Director: ESCAPE
- Lucy Thornton, Head of UKI Solutions & Technology Market Development, Google
- David McHugh, VP Technology Strategy & Architecture, Wood Mackenzie
- Holly Cummins, Innovation Lead, IBM
- James Fletcher, Responsible AI Lead, BBC
- Andrew Richards, CEO & Co-Founder, Codeplay
- Greg Watson, CTO, Sainsbury’s Bank
- Elizabeth Hollinger, Director of Insights, Aggreko
- Mark Hunter, Director of Analytics, Wise
- Alexander Holt, Head of Emerging Opportunities & Partnerships, The Scottish Government
- Marnie McCormack, Managing Director: Software Engineering, JP Morgan Chase & Co
- Louise Smith, Chair, Innovate Finance
- Jude McCorry, CEO, SBRC
- Kate Forbes, Cabinet Secretary for Finance and the Economy, The Scottish Government
DIGIT Expo 2021 | Register Your Free Place
As the premiere event for the Scottish tech sector and the largest gathering of senior IT & digital leaders in the country, DIGIT Expo is an unmissable opportunity for knowledge exchange, networking and business opportunity.
For information on how to register your free place, visit: www.digit-expo.com/register